Wednesday 19 October 2011

Week2- 26th September

Today I used the 'Build' button to make an object and modify it.
I wasnt quite sure how to make it visible to others, so I checked the LSL Wiki and it provided the information I need.









The exercise for today was to
Tasks
Write scripts to do the following:

  1. Greet you by name with a with Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening message (as appropriate) when you touch the object containing your script.
  2. Write a script that, when a collision is detected, says the name of the avatar/object that collides with the object containing the script. It should also say the speed at which the collider was travelling and the owner of the collider if it was an object.
  3. Write a script that looks for avatars within a 50 metre radius when the owner touches it. It should give you a list of names of the avatars that it can see. If someone else touches it, it should only scan for a 25 metre radius.
This is what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment